Saturday, March 13, 2010

my upside down story!!!!!!!!!!!

Hye...here's my new Innovative Serious Topsy Turvy Upside Down Story..

Gentlemen and Ladies,
And bald headed babies,
I have come before you,
To stand behind u,
And to tell you of something
Of which i know nothing.

This Thursday,
Which is a Good Friday,
There is a Ladies meeting ,
For gents only.
The admission is free,
But pay at the door,
Take a seat,
But sit on the Floor,
Come in the morning,
Coz standing in queue may soar till evening.

And now to begin my story,
a whole world topsy turvy.........

One fine day,
In the middle of the night,
Two dead bodies,
Began to fight.
And back to back,
They Faced each other,
only to realise,
They were the Brothers
of the same Mother.
And if u dont believe that my story is true,
Ask the blind man there,
Who saw it too.


sweta shah

2 comments: